Drinking water :
Basic principles of drinking water :
- I should drink a glass of water every hour.
- Drinking lots of water removes toxin from my body.
- Drinking plenty of water keeps me hydrated & fresh.
- As per Ayurveda, drinking lots of water at appropriate time gives me strength.
- My dream baby enjoys when I drink lots of water and when I am fresh.
- I should not drink lots of water before meals.
- During meal , I should have water in sips as needed.
- Drinking water during meals is like Amrut.
- Drinking plenty of water immediately after meals is harmful to me and causes indigestion.
Why should I drink warm water ?
- I should drink warm water.
- Hot water is the best.
- I should not drink cold water.
- Warm water helps in digestion.
- Drinking warm water reduces acidity.
- Warm water is bowel friendly.
- Chilled water hampers digestion and hence causes acidity.
- Chilled water is not bowel friendly.