Garbhakranti plan :
Plan in advance ! why should I plan in advance ?
- In life, even for small things to be done, we always plan.
- Then why should not I think of planning in case of the most precious moment in my life that is , PREGNANCY ?
- Without any preconception [ before pregnancy] preparation, it is like planting a seed on an uncultivated land.
- Does one ever plant a seed on an uncultivated land?
- No !
Just because the couple is looking healthy ; is it ready for conception ? No !
Who is a healthy human being ?
- A healthy human being is the one
- whose body is in excellent health,
- mind is happy and balanced.
- Thus the one whose soul, body & mind are healthy & at peace can be called a complete healthy human being.
- If this is the definition of health, then one thing that stands out is that Ayurveda is the science which has thought comprehensively about this association between body & mind.
- One may look healthy but due to improper dietary habits and lifestyle many toxins accumulate in the body.
Toxins/ Dosha accumulate in the body due to ………..
- irregular eating hours.
- mental & physical stress.
- late night working hours.
- fast food/ junk food.
- oily food.
- spicy food.
- salty food.
- aerated drinks.
- cold drinks.
- excess fermented food.
- excess sour food.
- food containing excess preservatives.
Purification before pregnancy to have a dream baby ; [Garbhakranti preconception preparation] :
- To achieve this goal ,…………
- Garbhakranti preconception preparation [ detoxification & nourishment of body ] should be followed.
- The body needs thorough cleansing before having a dream baby.
- This detoxification is called ‘ purification ‘.
- Cleansing of mind
- Cleansing of body
Cleansing of mind :
- This cleansing process decreases Tamas Guna [ six bad qualities of mind ] created before by various reasons & toxins…..
- Kama – Lust
- Krodha – Anger
- Lobha – Greed
- Mada – Ego
- Moha – Attachment
- Matsara – Envy
- This cleansing process increases Satva Guna [ best & pure qualities] in the couple and creates an excellent baby.
- Enrichment with Satva Guna makes the person Satvik.
- Satvik people are confident.
- These people have good memory and concentration.
- Satvik individuals avoid offensive language.
- These people are not greedy or selfish.
- Satvik individual is respectful.
- They are never jealous.
- Satvik people do not cheat or mislead anyone.
Cleansing of body :
- This consists of Poorvakarma i.e. Snehan & Swedan;
- Some Panchakarma like Vaman, Virechan & Basti .
- Poorvakarma like……..
- Snehan – oleation with medicated oils.
- Swedan – fomentation with medicated steam.
- Panchakarma like……..
Nourishment for me and my husband :
- Garbhakranti preconception diet
- Thus preconception Garbhakranti preconception preparation leads to purification and nourishment for me and my husband ; hence one should start planning minimum three months before pregnancy as the above detoxification & nourishment of body to prepare for pregnancy would take minimum three months.