Garbhakranti sleep during pregnancy :
- During pregnancy relaxation is an important demand of my body.
- Good sleep gives me physical as well as mental energy to work.
- Good sleep gives me happiness.
- It provides physical & mental relaxation.
- To relax, I will lie on either side as shown in picture.
- These positions minimize pressure on back due to growing weight of my dream baby.
- Growth hormones get secreted during sleep which rejuvenates my body.
- Good sleep helps in good growth of my dream baby.
- I must sleep for minimum 7- 8 hours at night.
- I should not have excessive sleep during the day, which may affect the development and health of my dream baby.
- Only a small nap during the day will be helpful.
- I should not sleep immediately after eating which can increase indigestion.