Garbhakranti concept :
Yes , I can have my own dream baby !
- I will adopt ‘ Garbhakranti Success Path’.
- In today`s competitive world , to excel globally, my dream baby should be intelligent, physically healthy as well as mentally strong.
- My dream baby should radiate positive energy.
- Ayurveda gives an answer to this through ‘Garbhakranti Success Path’ !
‘ Garbhakranti Success Path ‘ provides :
- Garbhakranti preconception [ before pregnancy ] preparation.
- Garbhakranti positive messages for me and my dream baby.
- Garbhakranti pregnancy lifestyle :
- Yogasana & Pranayama
- Garbhakranti pregnancy work style.
- Garbhakranti pregnancy diet.
- Ayurveda which has originated from Veda is the essence of the research of sages & is indeed a marvelous gift given to mankind.
- The things that one desires in life, like success, profession, money, healthy baby & a long life can be achieved by following Ayurvedic principles.
- Every human being who desires to have a healthy body & a long life must implement the principles of Ayurveda.
- The principles of Ayurveda are still contemporary & applicable to the modern human being.
- Ayurveda has a deep and scientific understanding of the process of baby development.
Ayurveda… answer to preconception preparation & a healthy pregnancy ; way to my dream baby :
- Woman & man having healthy ovum , uterus , sperm & desirous of an excellent baby can achieve that objective by following Ayurvedic principles.
Ayurveda says ,
- If a pregnant woman is taken care of as advised by Ayurveda, she will give birth to a child which is in excellent health – physically & mentally strong , radiant and well nourished .
- This baby will be superior to all in the race of life.
- Mother and father`s thoughts influence the baby`s mind development.
- The mother`s lifestyle or behavior & diet influence the baby`s mind.
- Mother & father can influence the baby by the diet , behavior & lifestyle that is adopted by them.
- Mother can decide on development of her own baby by imagining & appropriate actions towards that image of her baby.
- The quality of the sperm and ovum depends on the thoughts , diet , lifestyle of the parents before pregnancy.
- Till the time baby is in mother`s body , each and every small thing that the mother does affects the baby…….
- When I breathe , my dream baby gets breath.
- When I sleep , my dream baby gets rest.
- When I get angry , my dream baby gets angry.
- When I am happy , my dream baby is happy.
- When I am sad , my dream baby is sad.
- It is not only sperm of father and ovum of mother that form the embryo.
- Incorporation of life principle gives it the status of embryo.
- Thus , the embryo is formed by combination of………..
- Sperm [ Father ]
- Ovum [ Mother ]
- Life principle [ Jivatma ] implanted in the womb.
- Cohabitation of man bearing a healthy sperm & a woman carrying a healthy ovum during Rutukal [ opportune period ] leads to formation of zygote.
- Then , Jivatma [ self ] enters into zygote and then embryo is formed.
- In due course of time , a healthy baby is delivered.
The embryo is influenced by :
- Mother [ Matruja ]
- Father [ Pitruja ]
- Self [ Aatmaja ]
- Adaptation to environment [ Satmyaja ]
- Nutrition [ Rasaja ]
and mind is also there as an associate.
- Mother plays an important role in the formation of the embryo & influences the formation of embryo.
- Ovum in women is produced from Aartava.
- Healthy ovum leads to formation of a healthy baby.
- Father plays an important role in the formation of the embryo & influences the formation of embryo.
- Semen in men is produced from Shukra Dhatu.
- Healthy sperm leads to formation of a healthy baby.
Jivatma [ self principle ] :
- Jivatma plays an important role in the formation of the embryo & influences the formation of embryo & after entry of Jivatma , embryo gets life.
- Satmyaja i.e. acquired good things from environment play an important role in the formation of the embryo & influence the formation of embryo.
- It influences the good health of the baby in life.
- Nutrition plays an important role in formation of the embryo & influences the formation of the embryo.
Here is a nature`s miracle that is described in Ayurvedic texts .
- Just as , to get quality germination,
- proper season
- good quality soil
- sufficient amount of water & nutrients
- good quality seed are needed
- Similarly for my dream baby , what is needed is……
- Rutukal [ period between 12 to 16 days after 1st day of menses ]
- Kshetra [ healthy mother & a healthy uterus ]
- Ambu [ good quality , nutritious food taken by mother ]
- Beej [ healthy ovum & sperm ] are very important.