Dont do :
Mom I don’t like this attitude & lifestyle : [Garbhopghatkar Bhav] :
- As I desire excellent progeny [dream baby], I should particularly abstain from unwholesome [unhealthy] diet and bad behavior.
- I should observe good conduct.
- I should take wholesome [healthy] diet and observe good behaviour.
Don’t do lifestyle :
I should control Shadripu [six enemies] which are
- Kama : Lust
- Krodha : Anger
- Lobha : Greed
- Mada : Ego
- Moha : Bad desires
- Matsara : Envy
- Control on these Shadripu will increase Satva Guna [best & pure qualities] in me and hence in my dream baby.
- The following things can be very harmful for my dream baby.
- I should not do them during pregnancy……..
- I should not sit on roughened, uneven or hard seat.
- I should not suppress the urge of flatus [gas], urine & faeces [stool].
- I should not undergo strenuous & unsuitable exercises.
- I should not bend down from a height / very high rise building.
- I should not travel on a conveyance with excessive jerks.
- I should not hear unpleasant words.
- I should not hear too much noise.
- I should not lie down on my tummy.
- I should not indulge in quarrels & fights.
- I should not have excessive indulgence in sex which may harm my dream baby.
- I should not have excessive sleep.
- I should not consume alcohol.
- I should not smoke.
Urges which SHOULD NOT be suppressed in pregnancy
- If I have an urge to do the following I should not suppress, postpone / delay them as it will be harmful for my body and my dream baby.
I should not suppress the urge of passing flatus [gas] :
- Suppression of flatus causes flatulence.
- It leads to pain in abdomen.
I should not suppress the urge of defecation [stool] :
- Suppression of urge of stool causes retention of flatus & faeces.
- It causes colicky pain & headache.
- It also causes cramps in calf muscles and flatulence.
I should not suppress the urge of urination :
- Suppression of the urge of urination causes burning in urination & headache.
- It causes stiffness in groins.
I should not suppress the urge of sneezing :
- Suppression of urge of sneezing causes stiffness of back , neck & headache.
I should not suppress the urge of thirst :
- Suppression of urge of thirst causes dryness of throat, mouth & fatigue.
I should not suppress the urge of hunger :
- Suppression of hunger leads to weakness, disorder of complexion, body ache and loss of appetite.
I should not suppress the urge of eructation :
- Suppression of eructation causes hiccups, difficulty in breathing, loss of appetite & tremors.
I should not suppress the urge of yawning :
- Suppression of yawning causes numbness & tremors.
I should not suppress the urge of vomiting :
- By suppression of urge of vomiting, there is itching , rashes etc.