Welcome to www.mydreambaby.in, project of Ganadhyaksha Corporation.We welcome you to our website!We take immense pleasure in introducing you to our project mydreambaby.in.
mydreambaby.in is the first of its kind website which desires to help in building a healthier & successful generation. This would happen when the couple [ would be mother & father ], act on modifiable factors which in turn would help to build a healthier & successful generation.
mydreambaby.in provides information which is based on our extensive research, personal study, experiences and references from various standard medical textbooks / journal articles from various medical streams like Ayurveda , Allopathy etc.[ Holistic medicine]
mydreambaby.in, proposes a Garbhakranti Concept based on Ayurveda that when the couple acts on modifiable factors like couple`s diet & exercise & thinking process; then the couple can aim for a healthy & successful baby which is a dream of every couple.
mydreambaby.in, has the objective of the well being of would be moms (i.e. pregnant women), so as to provide them tools to adopt a suitable lifestyle & diet & thought process during the pregnancy based on holistic principles to have their dream baby.
Meaning of dreambaby: Dreambaby means the baby in the healthy & successful generation [ considering the limitations of nature ]. Dreambaby means that couple can work on modifiable factors which can improve the health of the baby by adopting healthy diet, lifestyle & thought process.
If any medical conditions including genetic conditions are there in the couple which can lead to any disease in baby, for same your gynecologist should be consulted. For such aforementioned conditions, only diet, lifestyle & thought process may not be able to help .Dreambaby does not mean any specific gender of the baby in any way. The word dreambaby stands for a female or a male baby. Gender of the baby is decided by the nature.mydreambaby.in supports the male as well as female child equally and urges the couple & it`s family that gender decided by nature should be accepted & welcomed by the couple and family wholeheartedly. The genetics of the baby is decided by the genetics of the parents and one should not attempt to modify the genetics of the baby.
- To provide guidance to pregnant women & couple desirous of baby all around the world as regards modifiable factors like proper lifestyle, suitable diet and thought process to be adopted before & during pregnancy to have their dream baby.
- To provide a platform for constructive Interaction with other pregnant women and share their individual experiences if they desire to do so at their own risk and consequences.
- To provide maximum possible knowledge based on the principles of Ayurveda & other medical sciences like allopathy etc , regarding the care to be taken to have their own dream baby.
- We do not claim that the information provided herein / in our website can be substituted for professional counseling and advice you to seek opinion of your own gynecologist,
- Our general guidance will not only be helpful to pregnant women across the globe, but will also be helpful to the couples / first time parents who can seek all the information relating to preconception preparation such as Garbhakranti (i.e. revolution of fetus from it’s conception/formation to entire development) and ensure that they will be physically as well as mentally fit to have their first dreambaby. Not only that, the woman who wishes to conceive a baby can try to achieve her own dreambaby if she devotedly follows the Vedic principles including but not limited to Garbhadan Sanskar, Preconception lifestyle as guided under the Ayurveda as detailed in mydreambaby.in along with the suitable diet so as to prepare her body as well as mind for conception of an embryo which will finally result in her dream baby.
Mumbai 400097, Maharashtra , India .
Contact us : email@example.com
The contents of this website have been researched and produced in public interest by
Dr. Sanjay Subhash Talgaonkar.
Medical Advisor :
Dr. SANJAY TALGAONKAR M. D. [ Ayurved ] ,
R.A. Podar Ayurved Medical College , Worli , Mumbai , Maharashtra , India .
- Director , Ayurvedic Lifestyle Management Centre .
- Clinical experience of 18 years in Ayurved.
- Associate Professor – Dravyagunavigyan at Sion Ayurved College , Sion ,Mumbai , Maharashtra , India.
- Former Hon. Ayurvedic Physician at Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd. (Government of India undertaking) ,Mumbai , Maharashtra ,India.
26th,December 2013 : Honoured with ‘V.M.Gogate’ prestigious award for special contribution in the field of Research in herbal medicinal plants by Khadiwale Research Foundation, Pune, Maharashtra, India.
Research paper submitted to University of Mumbai :
- Feb 1998 : A dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Medicine entitled ‘A Comparitive study of Sarpagandha Roots [ Rauwolfia Serpentina - Benth ]‘ available in the market .
Reorientation Programme :
- Feb 2010 : Reorientation training programme on ‘Pharmacognosy and Herbarium Techniques’ 22nd – 27th Feb 2010 , Organised by National Research Institute of Basic Ayurvedic Sciences Kothrud , Pune , Maharashtra , sponsored by Dept of AYUSH , Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Govt of India , New Delhi.
- Honoured by Arkashala [ Ayurvedic Pharmaceuticals ] , Satara , Maharashtra for contributing to progress in Ayurveda.
Faculty and Editor :
- Oct 2001 : Co editor – Aarogyayatri- Ayurved Journal.
- 1997-1998 : Faculty for lectures on various Ayurvedic topics at Extramural Studies , University of Mumbai, , Maharashtra , India.
- 1995 – 1998 – Lecturer for ‘Yoga and Ayurveda Prarambhik, Pragat and Abhyangmardan Tantradnya Padavika’ affiliated with Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth , Pune , Mumbai , Maharashtra , India.
Lectures and Presentations :
- 24th March 2012 : Speaker in Seminar on ‘Corporate Wellness’ organised by Panasonic India .
- 25th April 2010 : Lecture on ‘Diabetes , Diet & Yoga’ in CME for Drs. of Palghar Medical Association , Maharashtra , India.
- 7th Feb 2003 : Lecture on ‘Aromatic and Medicinal Plants’ 8th Exhibition & workshop on plants and flowers organised at Jijamata Vir Udyan, by BMC , Mumbai, Maharashtra , India.
- 8th March 2001 : ‘Ayurveda in Modern Era’ , Presentation at Johnson and Johnson Co Ltd. for Management and staff , Mumbai , Maharashtra , India.
- 9th Nov 1997 – Lecture for doctors on ` Relevance of Herbal Medicines in the 21st Century ` Organised by Vibha Natural Products Ltd. at Margaon Goa , India .
- Oct 1996 : ‘Shastrokta Dravyonka Tulanatmak Adhyayan’
[A Comparitive study of various drugs used in Ayurvedic Panchakarma] paper presentation in National Workshop on Panchakarma sponsored by UGC , Govt of India .
Seminars and Workshops :
- 25 th September 2011 : Medical check up ,Lecture and consultation for staff of Colgate Palmolive India Ltd. , Mumbai , Maharashtra , India.
- 8 th August 2010 : Medical check up, Lecture and consultation for staff of Colgate Palmolive India Ltd. , Mumbai , Maharashtra , India.
- 2nd Nov 2008 : Blood Donation Camp, Mumbai , supported by Lokmanya Tisa Blood bank Thane , Maharashtra , India.
- 26th Jan 2007 : Lecture and Medical camp on Sandhigat Vata [ Arthritis ] at Sakhargaon Rajapur , Dist Ratnagiri , Maharashtra , India.
- 3rd April 2005 : Ayurvedic Chikitsa Shibir at Sanyukta Navi Chawl Utsava Samiti Lower Parel , Mumbai , Maharashtra , India.
- 6th Jan 2005 : ‘Madhumeha Nidan Aani Chikitsa [ Diabetes Mellitus ]‘ Ayurvedic Shibir, Shivsena Shakha no 50 , Lower Parel , Mumbai , Maharashtra , India.
- 28th March 2004 : Ayurvedic Sandhigatvat [ Osteoarthritis ] Chikistha Shibir : Shri Gajanan Sai Mandir Trust , Lower Parel , Mumbai ,Maharashtra , India.
- 3rd April 1999 : Ayurvedic Medical Camp on Diabetes Organised by The Medicine Shopee Mumbai , Maharashtra , India.
- Dec 1998 : Ayurvedic Medical Camp on Skin Diseases with demonstration of Jalukavacharan (use of leaches) , at Sindhudurga Vanoushadhi Sanstha , Kankavali, Maharashtra , India.
- 19th January 1998 : Medical Camp & lecture on medicinal herbs & their uses, at Sanyukta Navi Chawl Utsav Samiti, Lower Parel , Mumbai, Maharashtra , India.
All India Radio , Mumbai, Maharashtra , India. : Jan 1998 : An interview on “Health and Diet of Youth”.
Aarogya Sanjeevani Programme for Utkarsha Mandir school Malad,Mumbai,Maharashtra,India for students, parents and teachers .
- 21st July 2012 : Workshop on ” Diet , exams and performance of students ” .
- 14th Nov 2008 : A special Lecture for students on Children`s day “Relationship of Diet to concentration while studying – An Ayurvedic perspective” .
- 16th Oct 2008 : Lecture on “Control of Diabetes with Diet & Lifestyle Ayurvedic View “.
- 2nd Feb 2008 : Lecture on ” Tumhich Tumchya Aarogyache Shilpakar “[ You are the designer of your health ].
- 25th Jan 2008 , 26th Jan 2008 : Medical Camp on Joint disorders – Ayurvedic treatment and guidance .
- 16th Jan 2008 : Lecture on ” Joint disorders – Ayurvedic treatment and guidance “
Articles published :
- Oct 2001 : Article on ” Twacharog Ek Chintan “ [ Skin Disease ] in Aarogyayatri Journal .
- Oct 2001 : Article on “Nakshatra Aani Ayurved ” [ Cosmos & Ayurved ] in Aarogyayatri Journal .
- December 1997 : Article on ” Chikitsakakla Bhramishta Karnanara Ek Naad Sinhnad “ in Ayurved Patrika Nasik Seva Sangh ,Maharashtra , India.
- Nov 1996 : Article on ‘Ashwagandha Mool ,Ek Adhyayan’ [ Withania Somnifera ] in Akhil Bhartiya Mahasammelan Patrika , India.
- Nov 1996 : Article on ‘Aushadhi Dravya Aani Rakta Dhatu’ [ Action of Herbal Medicines on blood ] in Ayurved Patrika , Nasik Seva Sangh , Maharashtra , India.
- 1996 : Article on ” Ayurved – Ek Jeevan Padhhati ” [ Ayurved - A Lifestyle ] in Tarun Bharat Ayurved Visheshank , India .
- May 1996 : Article on ‘Ek Na Umagnare Hruday’ [ Plants - Living things ] in Ayurved Patrika ,Maharashtra , India.
- Oct 1995 : Article on ‘Paryayaha’ [ Synonyms of Herbs ] in Madhujeevan , Ramesh Nanal , Mumbai , Maharashtra , India.
Articles published in newspapers:
- 8th September 2001 : Damavnara Dama [ Bronchial Asthma ]
- 11th August 2001 : Hrudayspandan – IV [ Heart Disease ]
- 4th August 2001 : Hrudayspandan – III [ Heart Disease ]
- 28th July 2001 : Hrudayspandan – II [ Heart Disease ]
- 14th July 2001 : Hrudayspandan – I [ Heart Disease ]
- 23rd June 2001 : Ayurved , Berojgarana Varadan [ Herbal Plantation - A boon for unemployed ]
- 16th June 2001 : Ayurved Ek Jeevan Padhhati [ Ayurved - A Lifestyle]
- 19th May 2001 : Yala Jeevan Aise Naav [ Significance of water in our life - Ayurvedic Perspective ]
- 12th May 2001 : Unhala Unhala , Tabyet Sambhala [ Health in Summer ]
- 5th May 2001 : Doctor, Maza Gudgha Dukhato [ Osteoarthritis ]
- Our parents – for inspiration.
- Archana & Mandar Joshi – for photography.
- Dr. Sujata Tungare – for lyric singing.
- Ashwini & Abhishek Pangerkar – for website designing.
- Harshada Shukla -for legal advice.
- Jamil sir – for recipe photographs.