Alcohol consumption during pregnancy :
- Alcohol should not be consumed during pregnancy at all.
- Any drink containing alcohol should not be consumed during pregnancy.
- Alcohol is just like a poison; alcohol gets directly assimilated into blood.
- The consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may give birth to a baby who is thirsty, poor in memory and unstable in mind.
- When the pregnant woman consumes alcohol, so does her baby.
- Alcohol ingestion during pregnancy may cause Foetal Alcohol Syndrome, a permanent and often devastating birth defect syndrome.
- It is harmful for baby`s growth.
- Alcohol during pregnancy may cause impaired brain development in baby which can be irreversible.
How to quit alcohol ?
- Quitting alcohol is a matter of mind over body.
- Anyone can quit alcohol with the help of will power.
- Decide firmly that at least for the sake of my baby` s health I will quit alcohol before I plan to get pregnant.
- Following things in Garbhakranti Success Pathwill definitely help to quit alcohol :
- Following Garbhakranti lifestyle
- Doing regular Yogasana.
- Doing regular Pranayama.
- Doing regular Meditation.
- Meditation increases will power & brings about physical changes in body which help in quitting alcohol.